VEGAMN Chocolate Protein Pudding
June 26th is National Chocolate Pudding Day, which calls for another delicious, yet healthy recipe from Kim Dautrich! Not to mention, we recently launched a new flavor of VEGAMN - Chocolate Caramel - that's perfect for this occasion.
With just a few simple ingredients, you can satisfy your sweet tooth and increase your protein intake for the day with VEGAMN Chocolate Caramel Protein Pudding! This recipe tastes so good that you won't believe it's vegan-friendly, gluten-free, soy-free, dairy-free, and packed with protein!
VEGAMN Chocolate Caramel Protein Pudding
- 1 scoop VEGAMN Chocolate Caramel Protein Powder
- 1 cup unsweetened Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 heaping tbsp of unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1-2 tbsp Honey (depends how sweet you like, may add more or less)
- Optional Toppings - Blueberries, Strawberries, Raspberries, Nuts, etc.
- Combine all your ingredients into a blender (consistency will be thick, if too thick add more milk, or too watery, add more protein powder)
- Pour into a container or bowl and refrigerate for at least an hour before eating
- Top with fresh fruit and ENJOY!