HOW TO APPLY: Send your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Customer Service/Sales Representative
Our fast-growing Sports Nutrition Supplement company is seeking an enthusiastic Customer Service/Sales Representative to join our growing team in our Pittsburgh, PA office.
We are looking to bring on a Customer Service/Sales Representative who is into the fitness lifestyle. You must be able to juggle the high volume of customer inquiries daily and can resolve issues and proactively follow up with customers.
This role is vital to our success, and you will be an essential member of this growing team.
On the day-to-day, you can expect to interact with our customers, members of our affiliate team, as well as, employees within the office. In addition to responding to inbound customer issues, you will be responsible for enhancing our customer’s experience with our brand.
- Open and maintain new affiliate member accounts
- Consistently interact with your affiliate team members on a weekly basis building the necessary relationships to grow your business.
- Resolve any affiliate issues that may arise via phone and email
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and concerns
- Monitor customer accounts and proactively manage up to 500 individual accounts
- Maximize customer accounts through new sales generation
- 1-2 years of experience as an inside customer care specialist, customer service representative, sales/retail/service Health and Fitness industry preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organization skills a must
- Sales experience a plus
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Feels a passion for our mission.
- Has a passion for Health & Fitness
- Driven to continuously learn and develop.
- Consistently achieves the best possible solutions for our customers and business model.
- Team player – this is a highly collaborative and supportive team environment; relationship building and communication are key assets to our fast-paced, growing environment.
- Possesses a high attention to detail.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
- Amazing opportunity to join the team at its critical expansion moment, and to shape the department as it scales nationally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Full medical and 401K package available after first 90 days
- Paid company holidays
We look forward to reading your application!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Based upon experience
- Customer Service: 1 year minimum (Required)
Communication method(s) used:
- In person
- Social media
Job Type: Full-time
HOW TO APPLY:
Send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org